Jamaica Exclusive Offers
VILLAS IN JAMAICA: THE ULTIMATE WAY TO TRAVEL
WHY CHOOSE VILLAS IN JAMAICA
- An Authentic Experience – Our villas let you live like the locals without compromising the authenticity of your stay. You will have ample access and opportunity to immerse yourself in the island’s top experiences (like open-air concerts and watersports), all while enjoying the comforts of your home-away-from-home.
- Fully-Staffed Service – Almost all of our villas in Jamaica come with full staffs. That means that your villa will have a chef or cook, butler service, housekeeping, a laundress, and more. Everything you need or want is within reach with our impeccable service.
- Ideal for All Ages – Our villas have something for all ages, and many of our villas in Jamaica are hailed for being family-friendly. These villas come equipped with extra amenities like cribs and high chairs or, in some cases, even shallow-entry pools for toddlers. Still, others have playgrounds, kids’ club access, and more. Best of all, many of our villas also offer mobility options for those who need additional options, as well.
- Access to World-Class Golf – It’s no secret that Jamaica plays host to some of the world’s finest golf and golf courses. From the challenging White Witch golf course to Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon, and beyond, many of our villas in Jamaica offer included access to the golf courses to play like the pro or simply hone in on your golf game while in paradise.
POPULAR JAMAICA VILLA EXPERIENCES
- Explore Dunn’s River Falls – Located in Ocho Rios, this world-famous 600-foot-high waterfall commands visitors from around the world. Our guests love to climb with a tour guide, pack a picnic lunch, and take a dip in the cool pools around the base on a hot day.
- Visit Croydon in the Mountain – This working plantation estate in the foothills of the Catadupa Mountains offers more than just panoramic views of the countryside. The birthplace of one of Jamaica’s heroes, Samuel Sharpe, visitors will have the opportunity to sample exotic fruits and juices harvested here, as well as enjoy a jerk barbecue lunch with some of Jamaica’s world-famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Soak up the Sun at the Beaches – You’ll love digging your toes into the sand at Seven Mile Beach in Negril, where non-stop ocean views inspire awe from every angle. Or, snap a quick selfie at Frenchman’s Cove Beach in Port Antonio, once featured in the movie, Knight and Day. For something different, be sure to check out the black sands of Treasure Beach, or surf on the southeastern coast of Kingston.
- Enjoy a Game of Golf – Get ready to golf like the pros at one of Jamaica’s 10 golf courses. Whether you hope to practice your swing, or set up for a full 18 holes, there is a golf course for you. Be sure to try out The Tryall Golf Club where you’ll find great golf, as well as friendly service and amenities, to boot.
Up to $2,000* Your Way
Now is the time to book your dream villa vacation! Now through January 31st, we’re upping the ante when you book your world-class villa getaway. We are giving you the choice to receive up to a $2,000 in a Villas of Distinction Visa® Prepaid Card - OR - up to $2,000 Destination Dollars to elevate your villa vacation experience. That’s right…we’ll give you up to a $2,000 Villas of Distinction Visa Prepaid Card to use your way. Or, enjoy up to $2,000 Destination Dollars for a privately chartered sunset cruise, in-villa spa treatment, airport transportation – and more - all perfectly planned by your personalized concierge.
The choices are endless – and all yours.
Here’s how you can earn your Villas of Distinction Visa Prepaid Card - OR - Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Bonus Amount|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|